Homes For Sale By Floyd Kellam HS Before Zillow – yes, use an expert who lives in the area.
Homes For Sale By Floyd Kellam HS Before Zillow gives you the upper hand when looking for that special home.
Why is the newer Kellam HS such a great school?
I urge you to view the Kellam HS report card at this link for the most comprehensive information on how the schools ranks against other Virginia Beach and State high schools. I like to stress to homebuyers that you should keep “resale of your home” in focus when considering a purchase and school districts can and do influence prices for real estate.
Specific takeaways you may want to consider (stats derived from report card)
- On-time graduation 92.5% versus the State average of 86.2%
- On-time graduation rate slightly higher than Virginia Beach HS averages
- Advanced diplomas 69% versus the school division of 58%
- Drop-out rate of 0.65% versus the division and State percentage which is almost double
- College and Work Assessment statistics better than division average and State statistics
- Attendance record higher than the remainder of the school division
- Average class size about 26 students
- Number of students taking Advanced Placement tests – increasing year over year
- Always check with the Virginia Beach Public Schools website to ensure “districts” when considering a purchase
Other benefits of the Kellam HS district include the great Atlantic ocean located at our own Sandbridge Beach. Just minutes from any neighborhood, Sandbridge Beach is home to some of the finest beach on the East Coast as well as surfing, kayaking, paddleboarding, boating, and more. Just down the road on Sandpiper road is the False Cape State Park where you can bike or walk in a beautiful nature preserve. You will see all kinds of species so be prepared for fun in the sun day with lotion and bug spray.
The Kellam HS district also has numerous nearby golf courses including Hell’s Pt (located nest to Lagomar), Heron’s Ridge (located in Heron Ridge Estates and a Fred Couples course), The Signature (Arnold Palmer course) located in the community of West Neck and Indian River Plantation.
With Oceana and Dam Neck Naval facilities just a short drive up Princess Anne Road and General Booth Blvd, many military families call the Kellam HS area their home. Home prices are affordable and vary from neighborhood to community.
I live in this wonderful part of town and highly recommend you consider for your first, second, or move-up home. Ask about any neighborhood(s) in the Kellam HS district.
Always check school boundaries/districts at the Virginia Beach School Site here.
See all the great Homes For Sale By Floyd Kellam HS Before Zillow (yes before zillow) below:
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
|Back Bay Meadows|
|Dam Neck Estates|
|Gunn Hall Manor|
|Heron Ridge Estates|
|Hunt Club Forest|
|Lotus Creek One Condo|
|Middle Oaks Plantation|
|Prince George Estates|
|Princess Anne Quarter|
|Princess Anne Woods|
|Red Mill Farm|
|Red Mill Village|
|South Shore Estates|
|The Crescent Condos|
|The Enclave at Dam Neck|
|Woodsedge At Malbon Acres|